VW T4 Campervan in Woking for hire
Poppy the Campervan is a T4 VW LWB. She was converted from a mini-bus to a campervan early 2022 and can sleep up to 4 people . Poppy has 5 seats, 3 in the front, 2 in the back and is based in Woking, Surrey.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides.
- Double bed folds out. Two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Diesel heater.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Leisure battery powered Fridge.
- Blackout curtains on all windows.
- Storage in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, pans, cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comp insurance included
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Poppy
We had the best of time with Poppy at a festival weekend. She is very well equipped with everything you need, comfortable and was easy to drive. Shayne was extremely accommodating and helpful. Poppy put a smile on our and everyone's faces, we had so many lovely comments and people coming to say hello We hope to hire Poppy again. -
Reviewed - July 10, 2023
Other bits and bobs
- 3m x 3m gazebo:
- Shade/shelter awning :
- Awning with zip sides :
- Early pick up (before 10am):
- Late drop back (after 4pm):
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.