VW T6 Campervan in Leek for hire
Picture it You've chosen your luxury campervan hire. You're snuggled up, hot chocolate and book in hand. Its just you, your loved ones, the stars above and the rolling hills ahead. We are all about capturing that moment in time, giving you freedom to explore and the confidence to relax, knowing your adventure will be easy, fun, fresh and fantastic Whether it's a getaway for two or a fun-filled family exploration, our tailored adventures mean you can make it as unique as you are. After all, the word 'adventure' is different for everyoneWe have a young family, so adventure for us tends to be muddy puddles, stories at bedtime and lazy naps in the afternoon sun. But, give us a cheeky night away from being Mum and Dad, and adventure means finding unexplored villages and hideaways, glasses of wine, music and musing over future plans. Hire our luxury campervan, design your dream break with us and the memory is what you make it. We have designed our camper van to be the ultimate contemporary camping solution, making it a unique choice in the whole of the UK. Choose from familiar home-comfort extras or go boldly back to basics to regain your connection together, there are no rules here Just break the routine and have yourself the perfect cocktail of the great outdoors with the comfort of coziness. So get in touch, find out more and start creating your adventure today. From our family to yours - Happy adventures
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Off Grid - Diesel Heater to keep everything Cosy!
- Low voltage lighting throughout
- On-board fresh water tank
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- DAB Stereo with Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Fridge Freezer which works with Electric Hookup and Without.
- Blackout Thermal Curtains Throughout
- Under seat, cupboard and wardrobe storage
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only and only with ECU
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher, blanket & Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Off Road Secure Compound with CCTV
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for rooby-doo
A wonderful experience from beginning to end - the only thing we had to think of was where to go. The new top of the range Rooby Doo is a delight to drive and a pleasure to call hone for a few days. We had a lovely welcome hamper to get us started and enjoy whilst setting up. The heating was a very welcome addition and I can confirm that its ideal for those colder nights. A huge thank you to Richard and his family for helping make it a trip to remember and we will be back to continue and explore the beauty of England in Rooby Doo.
Reviewed - September 4, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Wifi - Campervan Wifi Inc. Data*:
- £30 Per Hire
- Awning - Driveaway Awning:
- £25 Per Hire
- 300L Storage Box (Tow Bar Fitted):
- Additional Insured Driver:
- Porta Potti & Chemicals:
- Delivery and Collection to and from your home address or airportEnter extra item name:
- Contact for costs.
- Early Checkout/Late Drop Off:
- Contact for costs.
- Bike Rack to accommodate 4 bikes:
- £30 Per Hire
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.