VW T1 Splitscreen Campervan in Guernsey for hire
Sofia is a classic 1971 15 window Splitscreen based in Guernsey, Channel Islands. She has a traditional Devon interior from a later bay window which sleeps 2 adults plus has the addition of a Westfalia style child’s bunk across the front seat. There is a hob, grill and fridge. We include bedding, crockery, tables and chairs as part of the rental as we understand many will travel via air and won't want to bring their own camping gear. We also have an awning and roof rack available if you wish to have a longer stay and need additional space.Due to Guernsey law restrictions, she is only available for on Island hire May-September when the campsites are open.
- Tin top
- Bench seat folds down to form double bed.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Washing up bowl. Fresh water container.
- Central gas heater on board.
- Battery lighting.
- Water jerry can provided.
- DAB / CD player with AUX input socket.
- Large 12V unit
- New curtains on all windows.
- Two butane cylinders on-board for cooking and heating.
- Electrical equipment:
- Mains hook-up cable supplied.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & Fire suppression fitted to engine.
- Self catering:
- Washing up equipment and bowl. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance through camperbug.co.uk | Full UK licence for minimum of 3 years | Maximum of 6 points
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Pets Allowed:
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Sofia
My partner and I had an amazing time in Sofia over the bank holiday weekend. Terry was extremely helpful, friendly and around whenever we needed - we were inexperienced campers so had a few questions along the way! Sofia is beautiful and Terry made sure to provide us with all the necessities needed for the weekend. The bottle of prosecco was a great added touch! Guernsey is a beautiful place to visit - a very accessible and friendly island and Sofia was the perfect way to explore it. We couldn’t recommend this experience enough and we will absolutely be back in touch when we come back!Thanks for everything Terry!Steph & Ben
Reviewed - September 1, 2019
About This Camper
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.