VW T5 Campervan in Lancashire for hire
VW T5.1 Two Tone Camper. A labour of love where no detail has been spared to make this van one of the nicest out there. It has everything you need for your trip away including double bed, gas hob, sink with water pump, heater, fridge freezer, black out curtains and lots of storage space. It can run off grid for anything between 2-4 days before it will need to be charged. It can be charged off the engine or directly through an electrical hook up. PLEASE NOTE PRICES INCLUDES INSURANCE AND BREAK DOWN COVER
- Roof bars, allows for roof box, kayaks, bikes etc..
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in, possibility for a 3rd bed at the front if needed.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Independent Diesel Heater
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric Powered Fridge, works of the battery
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 4 X 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Self Drive Camperbug Daily Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Vinny
We had the best weekend on the beach with Vinny. It fitted the two of us and both our dogs big black lab and a maltipoo comfortably. It was so cute that Baxter got to sleep under the bed just like he does at home .The van drove like a dream and came equipped with everything we needed for the weekend - cutlery, crockery, spare gas bbq, actual bbq, blow up mattress, bungee cords, cleaning stuff etc. We literally had to pack ourselves, the dogs and some food and we were good to go It was super comfy to sleep in and was well insulated enough that it was warm, without being over insulated to the point of feeling like you were sleeping in a sauna Would definitely recommend the van Ash to hire from as he was super helpful and professional. Awesome experience all round Lex, Ste 8 paws x
Reviewed - August 4, 2021
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.