VW T5 Campervan in Middlewich for hire
Wilma has low mileage and she's no trouble whatsoever. Her rock and roll bed is M1 tested - which means it's as safe as any other car seat for passengers sat in the back seats. With 5 seatbelts she can carry a maximum of 5 passengers 3 up front, 2 in the rear. The back seat flattens down into the rock and roll bed with ample room to sleep two adults. The pop up roof has a mattress built in for a comfortable bed for 3 younger children or 2 older children. She has a drive away inflatable tent with a removable sleeping pod to give you more sleeping area if you need to keep the children separated or a drive away inflatable awning which makes life a bit easier in all weathers and a pooch in tow. She has a diesel night heater fitted and is fully insulated and carpeted walls and ceiling to keep the sound out and the warmth in - cosy. All her windows have black out curtains for warmth and to keep out the morning sun for a long lie in. There's a poptop roof making it easy to stand up in the van. She has a super clever swiveling front seat that slides into the van to make it easy to sit at the table for meals. All of Wilma's gas fittings have a safety certificate and she has a carbon monoxide detector fitted so you can safely use her 2 ring gas burner. We also provide a camper stove with gas cannisters so you can cook outside too. Best of all, Wilma puts the zing in camping with 240v electric hook up. Enough zing for a hairdryer If you aren't at a site with electric hook up then the leisure battery will keep you going for about a day before needing to be recharged. That's no stress because the following all run off the leisure battery alone Fridge-freezer, LED roof lights, USB Power sockets, TV with built in DVD player and a new cigarette lighter style socket 12V.On top of all that Wilma comes equipped with a croquet set, boules, giant jenga and board games. Well also give you links to videos with all the van instructions that you could possibly need for a safe, confident and memorable journey.
- Westdubs poptop roof, elevating bed board and foam mattress
- 4 People Comfortably
- Full range of furniture units with removable table
- Dometic 9222D 2 burner hob/sink, gas bottle included/Gas fittings with safety certificate
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab. Diesel Heater Cabin.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass side and rear barn door windows, fitted with opening window one side and Blackout curtains
- Stereo radio / CD player
- Dometic crx50 fridge/freezer
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Car Parking available - Own responsibility
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for WilmaT5
Wilma is a great van and we had a great trip. It had loads of equipment and clearly a lot of time has gone into making it right. The organisation was really easy and we would definitely recommend hiring the van.
Reviewed - July 28, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Drive away tent:
- Addition Driver:
- Camping chairs and table:
- £3 Each
- 3 Cycle tow bar mount carrier:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.