VW T6 Campervan for hire
Our Campervan is perfect for couples or families, and your furry friend is welcome too. Our pick-up location in North Cornwall is the perfect location to start your Cornish Campervan adventure. You can also leave your vehicle with us free of charge while you go off exploring. Our Campervan has an automatic gearbox making it nice and easy to drive and is perfect for exploring the Cornish countryside.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in centre of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel sink. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light .
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Electric Powered Fridge.
- New curtains on all windows. Black-out curtain for cab at night.
- Storage under bench seat and in cupboards and under bed at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One gas cylinder.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 75
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Self Drive Prom Hire
- Car Parking:
- Yes, free at pick up location.
- Breakdown Cover:
- Yes, RAC.
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Arlo
Had a great time at Glastonbury Festival in Arlo . Great to be able to just drive up straight on site with all our belonging . We enjoyed cooking our morning coffee and veggie bacon baps and beans in the van which set us up for the day. And it was great to get to sleep on the comfy Rock and Roll bed after a full day of dancing and walking especially in the heat . Claire and Phil the owners were really friendly and made hiring the van an enjoyable experience showed us all we needed to know before we set off . The van as everything you need and I would recommend hiring Arlo
Reviewed - June 27, 2023
Other bits and bobs
- Minimum stay:
- 3 nights
- Insurance from 1 Nov to 1 April not included.:
- Insurance from 1 April to 31 October IS included.:
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.