VW T5 Campervan in Horley for hire
Brand new professional conversion to a high spec with - free electricity via a 200 Watt Solar panel for off the grid camping. Free toilet, free gas. Insurance depends on number of drivers
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor. Camping table and 4 chairs for eating outside
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Eberspacher D2 Night Heater 12 V
- LED Under Counter and roof lighting
- Fresh water tank with external drain
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- 12 V Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 200Watt Solar Panel - Leisure battery - Inverter - 3-pin socket 240v. Electric hook up
- Fire equipment:
- Fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 29 - 65
- Insurance Types:
- Fully Comprehensive - Alan Boswell
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- No Self Drive Hire
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Yes £5.00 per night
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for BertieT
Great Van, Instructions really helpful and people lovely to deal with couldn't recommend more. Thankyou
Reviewed - June 22, 2021
Other bits and bobs
- GPS :
- Awning Tent - Sleeps two :
- Secure Parking for your car :
- £5 per night
- Erde 135 Trailer :
- Bike rack :
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.