VW T3 Campervan in Portsmouth for hire
Cherry is perfect for a little family break she has a 1.6 turbo diesel engine, diesel heater for the chilly evenings and sleeps 2 adults and 2 children,She has rear seats that come down to a double bed and in the roof a double bed that is perfect for the little ones. Cherry also has a 2 way fridge gas,240V, a gas hob and a small sink.
- High top roof
- Double bed folds out and two children can sleep in the roof.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob
- Stainless steel sink and drainer.
- Engine heating for cab. Diesel heater in rear
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water tank.
- glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and CD player plus speakers.
- Gas Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear. Lots of storage space in front of high top.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied for 240v. Solar panel running 12v leisure battery.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Camperbug fully comp
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- we have secure parking for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- AA cover
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Drive away awning:
- £10 per day
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.