VW T3 Campervan in Romsey for hire
Get away from it all and enjoy the slow life. Mya is the perfect way to explore the New Forest and beyond. She started life as a panel van but is now a fully converted camper with a rock roll bed downstairs and another double in the pop top. Perfect for couples and families. She may not be the fastest thing on the road, but you'll get plenty of waves and the journey will be part of the fun.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with canvas sides & window with flysheet.
- 2 up, 2 down.
- Removable swing out table plus further table for outside dining.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill. Cadac plus BBQ.
- Sink and tap. Bowl for washing up.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank and waste water outlet.
- Radio and cassette(!) runs off leisure battery.
- 3 way fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seat and in cupboards.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. Gas cylinders for cooking inside and out.
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v. Intended for light use only.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Pots, pans cutlery, plates, lantern, chairs, table, BBQ/fire pit, porta potty (if needed).
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- driveway parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
- Porta Potti and toilet tent :
- Freestanding Awning:
- 20 per day
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.