VW T3 Campervan in Wiltshire for hire
If you worry about how fast our lives are going this is a unique opportunity to see how life is good and wonderful again. The recipe in my possession was born In the 80s and is called Dora the explorer a VWt25 campervan. She will bring joy and freedom to your holidays.
- High top roof.
- 4 persons 2 inside And 2 could sleep in the hightop.
- Removable main table sits in center of floor.
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v led light and additional 240v light.
- Fresh water tank.
- Privacy glass windows all around.
- Radio Tuner and USB AUX player plus speakers.
- Gas Powered Fridge
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- 3-pin socket 240v.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self catering:
- Sink for washing. Pots, Pans cutlery and plates.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Dora
We had the loveliest week driving around Cornwall with Dora. She was so well-loved, spanking clean when we picked her up, worked beautifully, really well stocked with all the basics. Porridge on that stove with foraged blackberries - never tasted so good... Thank you so much Douglas
Reviewed - September 8, 2020
Other bits and bobs
- Time check in/check out:
- Check in 4:30pm/ check out 3pm
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.