Low Profile Motorhome for hire
Jasper is a Chausson S514 Motorhome low profile. He is narrower and shorter than a classic low profile. Jasper offers the same structure and insulation as a low profile with a size closer to that of a van. Features include - Cab air conditioning, auxiliary heating, leisure battery, mains hook-up, bathroom with toilet, basin and shower, blinds door screens, flyscreens, power steering, on-board water tank, fridge freezer.
- Manual drop down double bed from the roof.
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Dinette midships, seats 6.
- Large kitchen area with gas hob, hood, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- LCD-TV/DVD Player and integrated radio with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Two solar panels on the roof charging the two leisure batteries. Butane gas for cooking. Plugs throughout and electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large motorhome map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.