VW T2 Classic Campervan in Preston, Canterbury for hire
Volkswagen Devon Moonraker Campers were conversions of Volkswagen Type 2 (better known as Transporter or Micro-Bus) vehicles in the early 1950s through 2003. Volkswagen subcontracted the modifications to Devon. Harold is a 1972 Early Bay in fantastic condition, sunshine yellow and white with matching vinyl seating and door cards.
- Devon pop top roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Bench seat folds down to form double bed an 2 hammocks in roof and 1 small hammock for main can
- Removable main table sits in center of floor, faced by bench seats and chair
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Kenwood tuner / CD player plug for iPOD & 4 speakers
- Cool box - requires ice packs.
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more reviews for Haroldinho
Had a fabulous time hiring Harold . Wonderful to drive , had everything we could possibly need and Richard the owner was brilliant sending us a YouTube tutorial . We would definitely recommend and would hire him and use this website again . Lots of fun
Reviewed - August 16, 2021
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.