VW T2 Classic Campervan in Canterbury for hire
Haroldinho is a Volkswagen Type 2 better known as Transporter or Micro-Bus vehicles in the early 1950s through 2003. Volkswagen subcontracted the modifications to Devon. Harold is a 1972 Early Bay in fantastic condition, sunshine yellow and white with matching vinyl seating and door cards.
- Devon pop top roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- Bench seat folds down to form double bed an 2 hammocks in roof and 1 small hammock for main can
- Removable main table sits in center of floor, faced by bench seats and chair
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer. Fresh water container.
- Engine heating for cab.
- 12v fluorescent light and additional 240v light.
- Kenwood tuner / CD player plug for iPOD & 4 speakers
- Cool box - requires ice packs.
- New curtains on all windows.
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Mains hook-up cable supplied. One butane cylinder
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Local Area Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive Insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Chauffeur Driven Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Per Trip Fully Comprehensive Insurance by Camperbug
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large campervan map
What you saidSee more reviews for Haroldinho
Richards communication and tuition videos are top notch, providing confidence on using Harold, pointing out the ease of driving a 50yr old camper.This was a 50th birthday trip down to Hastings and he purred down there just divinely.The originality of Harold shines through and hits all of your senses, the smells, sounds and motion take you back to sitting in the back of your grandads car.Now sadly the wife and daughter are badgering me to buy one, but just rent Harold, it's easier.
Reviewed - October 2, 2022
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.