Swift Motorhome in Hove for hire
Swift Escape motorhome to hire.The Swift Lifestyle 624 is a comfortable 5 Berth caravan with an end kitchen and front dining area which has forward facing seats with seat belts. This is an ideal family layout that is only 6.3 metres long and with its unique colour scheme is a fresh modern motorhome.Equipped with a television, air conditioning, oven, hob, fridgefreezer, cooking utensils, cookware, seasonings, cutlery, cups, glasses, plates, cleaning equipment, picnic table, chairs and awning as well as full concertina blinds.
- Hydraulic elevating roof with vinyl sides & roof light.
- 2 double beds, one single
- Fully integrated kitchen and large rear lounge
- Twin-burner gas hob and grill, Cutlery, crockery, oven
- Gas fired central heating
- Full cabin lighting
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 100 liters
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed
- JVC tuner / CD player with AUX input socket for iPOD & 4 speakers
- Full size fridge
- Storage under bench seats and in cupboards at rear.
- Living room battery Ah (20h)k 20(6)
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Own responsibility local street parking
- Breakdown Cover:
- Breakdown cover offered
- Am I Insured:
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.