Swift Motorhome for hire
Swifty - Our Swift Escape 674 6 berth 5 belts family-friendly motorhome sleeps upto 6 people. Swifty is designed to provide the peak of mobile accommodation soft furnishings LED lighting the latest heating system premium mattresses and much more.We are based in Peak District and offer on site parking of you would like to park your own vehicle up while you hire Swifty out the property is gated and has CCTV.We love camping and this has inspired us all to want to allow everyone to get the experience excitement and that unbeatable feeling of freedom through hiring out our motorhome to people who are also looking to have incredible adventures and create amazing memories holidaying in the UK.
- Manual drop down double bed from the roof.
- 2 X Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- 2 x dianette areas front and back
- gas hob, cooker and grill.microwave.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Blinds and fly screens on all windows
- LCD-TV integrated radio with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Blinds and Fly screens on all windows
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Butane gas for cooking. Plugs throughout and electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- UK Only
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Alan Boswell
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Self Drive Wedding Hire
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Parking onsite for your vehicle
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.