Low Profile Motorhome in cleveland for hire
Hello my name is Suzie, Im a home on wheels.I have a minimum of 7 nights hire for that family holiday away.I love it in the south of france Europe cover additional cost please ask but Cornwall or Scotland are just as great.I sleep 4 people with two double beds one fitted one to make upI come fully Insured for 1 driver additional driver costs only 15 with added protection with free breakdown cover.I come with as many miles as you can drive unlimited millage includedI have a fitted dining area. with captains chairs at the front.I come with a bike rack for 2 bikes so why now ditch my wheels for the day and see where your legs can take you.I come with all round blackout curtains for privacy .I come with a spacious Walk-in shower room with toilet sink and storage.I come with a fitted kitchen with a 4 ring LPG hob, Gas oven grill, and fitted Microware sink and drainer.I come with a full size Fridge with freezer compartment.Plenty of storage for shopping.I have my own cupboard for putting your clothes away.I come with USB ports for charging and 3 pin sockets whilst on hookupI come with my own TVDVD playerI also have outside lighting for whilst enjoying that glass of wine on a summers evening.I come with 2 chairs a table for outdoor dining 2 more on request if neededI come with electric hook up cable.Watering hose for filling up your water tankI come with my own set of levelling ramps for that even sleep.I come complete with all my own Pots, pans, kettle, plates and cups, KFS and utensils all you need to bring is your food and clothes and bedding.All thats needed to book is a 20 deposit to secure your Hire. a refundable 900 security deposit paid on the day of collection via card, drivers check codes for each driver and proof of residency for each driver.if you would like to book please ring paddy on 07736372594 or visit our website for more info at www.freedomescapes.co.uk
- Double bed folds out and two people can sleep in the roof.
- Dinette midships, seats 6.
- Large kitchen area with gas hob, hood, oven and grill.
- Washroom has a cassette toilet, sink and shower
- Gas fired heating to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- LCD-TV/DVD Player and integrated radio with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Electrical equipment:
- Electric cables and adaptors for hooking up to mains electricity.
- Fire equipment:
- Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.
- Self catering:
- Comprehensive inventory included.
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- fully insured for 1 driver additional driver £15
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- No Prom Licence
- Car Parking:
- Free onsite parking while you go off with our hire veh
- Breakdown Cover:
- uk cover included additional for europe
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large motorhome map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.