A-Class Motorhome for hire
Ziggy the campervan has arrived brand new July 2023 and is ready for your fantastic adventures. Let Ziggy be your home from home. Sleeping 4 it is spacious and comfortable. Being new Ziggy offers all the latest features you would expect- heres just a few. Ziggy has a pop-up roof large double bed and a rear lounge area which converts into a double bed . The kitchen offers an oven with hob, fridge, microwave, sink and worktop. He has a shower and toilet, wardrobe, and plenty of storage cupboards. Seating dining area captain swivel front seats and heating perfect for any time of the year. Being a brand new Fiat with a automatic gearbox the van drives effortlessly creating maximum comfort while travelling.
- Dinette midships, seats 4.
- Full cabin LED low power lighting.
- Fresh water supply 100 liters and Waste water tank 120 liters.
- Fully winter proofed, insulated and double glazed.
- LCD-TV/DVD Player and integrated radio with usb for external devices.
- Full size fridge.
- Curtains on all windows.
- Outside hatch to a useful storage space luggage compartment with space for bikes and other camping and travelling equipment.
- Two solar panels on the roof charging the two leisure batteries. Butane gas for cooking. Plugs throughout and electric hook up cables.
- Electrical equipment:
- Fire equipment:
- Self catering:
At a Glance
Some of the great features which can be found on our camper.
Technology, Media and Entertainment
Living and Sleeping
Insurance and Useful Information
- Uk and Europe
- 25 - 70
- Insurance Types:
- Pets Allowed:
- Holiday Hire:
- Wedding Hire:
- Prom Hire:
- Car Parking:
- Breakdown Cover:
- Am I Insured:
- Fully comprehensive insurance
About This Camper
Here's how to find the van!See large motorhome map
What you saidSee more Camperbug reviews
Some of the many photos uploaded to Camperbug by our users
Other bits and bobs
Send an Enquiry below
Cost, Availability and Enquiries
This section allows you to communicate with the van's owner. The calendar displays availability. Any grey shaded boxes are periods during which the van is unavailable and green shaded boxes display periods of availability. Select dates from the calendar. Once your dates are selected you will see them appear in the period chosen section. Then log in or register in order to send a note to the van owner about the enquiry. Their responses will be displayed in the enquiry section of your account.Read more
Some of your dates are not available currently.